About Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs
Elevating Ideas that Inspire Humanity
Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs, powered by BioLabs, provides coworking lab and office space specifically designed to help high-potential hightech startups go further and faster on limited investment capital. The Center is available to companies formed by Princeton’s faculty, students and alumni, as well as by members of the wider New Jersey community.
One Bench at a Time
BioLabs is a member-based network of shared lab and office facilities located in the nation’s key innovation clusters. At BioLabs, entrepreneurial scientists are surrounded by the best people, infrastructure and resources for accelerating scientific achievement and business growth.
About the Facilities
- Wet lab space for chemical, biological and pharmaceutical development
- Dry lab space for engineering and material science development
- Office and desk space for resident companies and related ventures
- Inspired design – fosters interaction and collaboration
- Access to the latest, most-advanced laboratory equipment – frees scientists to dream big
- First-class facility, lab, and concierge support, including permit maintenance for all lab operations, EHS and compliance, equipment maintenance and technical support
- Programming, expert speaker series, peer learning, and networking opportunities
- Critical access to potential funders and industry partners
- 68 lab benches, private offices and hot desks for up to 200+ scientists and entrepreneurs
benefits for members
We believe entrepreneurship enhances our capacity for societal service and global leadership. Together with BioLabs, the Center will enrich both the spirit and activities of entrepreneurs within New Jersey, its neighboring areas and our broader global community.
The coworking model can reduce science startup costs by a factor of 10 and accelerate the timeline for setting up a lab facility by 6 to 9 months. We are excited to implement our model here in Princeton.
Michael Hotchkiss, Princeton University / Office of Communications / firstname.lastname@example.org